We prepared some simple tips on how your projects made of Bobilon cotton t-shirt yarn should be correctly cleaned and cared for.
By keeping the following 10 rules in mind you can significantly slow down the natural aging of your masterpieces and ultimately prolong their lifespan.
1. Hand wash your product with cool water without any agitation.
2. The optimum water temperature is 30 °C (86 ºF)
3. Choose a liquid cleanser, especially for saturated colors.
4. Knitted products should not be rubbed, stretched, and heavily wrinkled during washing. It is enough to gently turn the product from side to side. And if there is heavy dirt, use a soft brush made of natural bristles.
5. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
6. Remove excess water with a towel or other suitable accessory.
7. Do not twist or fold.
8. Lay it flat to dry.
9. Dry as quickly as possible in a well-ventilated space.
10. Avoid direct sunlight and areas with high temperatures.
Crocheted and knitted things are so unique products and require special care. Share your care tips in the comments.