Super Max thick yarn is rather new kind of yarn for arm-knitting. That’s why many of you have questions how much yarn is necessary for different kinds of projects.
That’s why our experts have prepared for you these calculations.
At first let’s speak about some cool advantages of Bobilon chunky yarn:
1. You don’t need to have any knitting or crocheting skills
2. Forget about special supplies such as hooks and needles. Only your hands!
3. Very easy and fast to work with
4. Bobilon Super Max yarn is 100% cotton without any artificial filling
5. The thread is seamless without any defects or joints
6. It does not cause allergies and skin irritation
7. Giant chunky yarn is super soft and pleasant to touch
8. Modern wool alternative
9. Bobilon chunky yarn can be washed both manually and in the washing machine
10. We are happy to offer our gorgeous 54 colors
How much do you need:
✓ You’ll get square blanket 48cm x 48cm (18.9 inch x 18.9inch) using 1kg (2.2 lbs)
✓ Pillow case 40cm x 40 cm (15.7inches x 15.7inches) - 1.5kg (3.3 lbs)
✓ Pillow case 50cm x 50cm (19.7 inches x 19.7 inches) - 2kg (4.4 lbs)
✓ Round Basket diameter 35cm, height 20cm (d 13.7 inches, h 7.9 inches) - 1kg (2.2 lbs)
✓ Round carpet 80cm (31,5 inches) - 3,5kg (7.7 lbs)
For heavy-weighted blanket you will need:
✓ Blanket 100cm x 140 cm (40 inches x 56 inches) - 4,5kg (10 lbs)
✓ Blanket 120cm x 173cm (48 inches x 68 inches) - 7kg (15 lbs)
✓ Blanket 140cm x 170cm (56 inches x 67 inches) - 8kg (17.6 lbs)
✓ Blanket 150cm x 200cm (60 inches x 80 inches) - 10kg (22 lbs)
✓ Blanket 200cm x 220 cm (80 inches x 87 inches) - 13,5kg (30 lbs)
Also we are happy to share with you our detailed video tutorials
♡ Crochet like a PRO with Bobilon!